WARRANTY CONDITIONS for devices purchased from LEPSON
1. The warranty period is 24 months from the date of purchase with the exceptions specified in point 1.1
1.1 The warranty period for batteries, proximity cards, electronic cards, the so-called chip and key rings is 12 months from the date of purchase.
2. The manufacturer guarantees that the manufacturing defect will be removed free of charge during the warranty period as soon as possible (up to 14 working days) from the delivery of the device to the manufacturer. In justified cases, this period may be extended.
3. The The device that is subject to the complaint should be delivered to the manufacturer only at the user’s expense, with information about the type of damage or a description of the malfunction. Shipments sent at the manufacturer’s expense will not be collected.
4. In the event of a justified warranty claim, the manufacturer bears the costs of returning the device to the user. If the advertised device is functional (including bad configuration) – the user bears the costs of sending back.
5. The warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- improper transport, installation and operation of the device without following the technical documentation or other than the intended use of the product
- Unauthorized repairs, alterations or design changes by the user or other unauthorized persons
- random events (e.g. lightning, flood, flooding, etc.)
6. The warranty does not cover consumables, such as: fuses, batteries.
7. Proximity and electronic cards (the so-called chip cards) are not refundable or exchangeable.
8. The damages resulting from the reasons mentioned in point 5 may be removed only at the user’s expense.
9. The condition for performing a warranty repair is the delivery of the device with an intact sticker with the serial number and possession of a purchase document.
10. Service correspondence as well as software service (advice, technical support) takes place only by e-mail.